Conservation of Natural Ecosystems
The Skagit Conversation Education Alliance (SCEA) is a local non-profit organization, focused on the protection and improvement of water quality through hands-on efforts and education.
SCEA has been protecting, conserving, and enhancing the natural ecosystems in the Skagit Watersheds for more than 20 years!
- Bob Gillespie, Board President
- Charlie Coslor, Board Vice-President
- Kristi Carpenter, Board Treasurer
- Holli Watne, Board Secretary
- Andrea Doll, Board Member
- Elaine Lease, Board Member
- Christine Longdon, Director
Skagit County’s Shellfish Protection District
SCEA provides services in Skagit County to assist with the protection and improvement of water quality in saltwater shellfish growing areas, consistent with the goals of the County’s Shellfish Protection District, and in accordance with RCW 90.72. SCEA is a proud partner of the Skagit County Clean Water Program (CWP) / The Clean Samish Initiative (CSI) / Pollution Identification and Correction (PIC) Program.